Creating a certificate
Creating the certificate is the final step of our process.
In this step you will generate a Certificate Signing Request which will be uploaded to developer.apple.com. Apple will return
a Development Certificate which you can upload to cashforaccounts.com. Let’s get Started!!
How to generate the certificate
1. Enter your Apple ID and your full name below to generate a .csr Click “Download CSR”
2. Download the .CSR then go to developer.apple.com and log in
3. Select “Certificates, identifiers & Profiles”
4. Select the + icon next to Certificates
5. Select “Developer ID Application” and click “Continue”
6. Select “Choose File” and upload the .CSR that you downloaded from Step 1. Click “Continue” after
7. Click “Download” to download the Apple Certificate you will receive a file called developerID_application.cer